Here is an example of a repair from start to finish.
We understand that you may not need, want, or simply cannot afford to do a full replacement of your roof.
If you have a roof leak (stains on your ceiling), wind-blown shingles, damaged roof, storm damage, defective or curling shingles or many other situations, we can certainly help you.
By taking an approach of honesty, integrity, and compassion we can confidently tell you whether you need a roof repair or a replacement. A roof repair could end up saving you over $5,000 and can extend the life of your roof!
Zablocki Roofing provides a diagnosis service that is available through our skilled repair technicians. We provide the following:
- Multi-point inspection (which can include attic inspection)
- In-depth questions about your roof
- Prompt service
- Hands-on inspection of other problems other than root causes
- Pictures so you are able to see what we see
- Cost estimations before any work is performed
- All of the facts concerning your situation
- An honest opinion that is backed up by expertise and education
- Superior clean-up
- Full communication throughout the process
By using all of the above mentioned aspects, we are able to investigate the full scope of your situation. By gathering as much information as we can, we can make the best and most accurate decision concerning the financial battle of Repair or Replace
Here are some common roof problems that you may be seeing.